Trust & Fiduciary Services
Whether you are creating, maintaining or transitioning your wealth, the Moody National Bank Trust Department will work with you and your advisors to create and administer the financial plan to accomplish your goal.
A trust can be tailored to your specific needs to maintain your current lifestyle, even in the event you are unable or desire not to; transfer wealth to or provide for loved ones or charitable causes; or protect your assets from excessive taxation and unexpected circumstances – personal or business.
We can act as Trustee, Co-Trustee or Successor Trustee for:
- Revocable or Irrevocable trusts
- Endowments, Foundations, or Charitable Remainder trusts
- Guardianship, Court-ordered or Supplemental Needs trusts
- Record keeping
- Trust accounting and reporting
- Trust tax related services
- Real Estate or oil, gas & mineral interests