As information about the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak continues to evolve, keeping our customers and employees safe remains our top priority. We want to ensure you that our leadership team continues to monitor the outbreak and will make any necessary adjustments as new information arises. Our goal is to continue providing uninterrupted service to our customers while following recommendations from local and national health authorities.
Some measures Moody Bank has already taken include:
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all our banking centers, including high-touch surfaces such as door handles, light switches and tabletops
- We are evaluating remote access of key personnel to prepare for staff to work from home or other remote locations without causing any operational interruptions
- Our human resources team is closely monitoring employee travel, especially any employees who have traveled internationally
- Tellers have access to gloves to wear while handling cash
We encourage you to take advantage of our online and mobile banking options where you can conduct most of your daily banking business, including:
- Deposit checks remotely with our mobile app
- Transfer money between accounts
- Reorder checks
- Pay bills
- Report a lost or stolen debit card, disable a misplaced debit card and order a replacement debit card
- View e-statements
We also offer several resources for our business customers such as Autobooks invoicing tool, remote deposit capture, ACH, payroll and wire services that can help keep your business running smoothly.
Currently, all of our locations remain open. We will notify you immediately if anything changes. If you need to talk to one of our bankers without visiting a banking center, we are available by calling your local banking center or our customer service line at 855-259-8075. Our bankers are also available via email, or you can reach out to us on any of our social media channels.